You suck. You suck.

This is my favorite song of all time. It was the background theme of my myspace years ago. so fucking great

Silent Hill Promise Silent Hill Promise

keeps me hoppin

Had this on my running tracks for a couple weeks, excellent mix. Its winter right now and it gets real foggy in the areas that I go runnin so at present time this is especially effective at keeping movin.

I've had the original song off and on my running mix for years, so to stumble upon a version that literally feels made for my mix is just awesome.

SB Freak out SB Freak out

Catchy as hell

Now its stuck in my head. But in a good way. Thanks to the description you gave for it, now it reminds me of those hazy party nights that kept getting better and faster the more you drink until you finally pass out.

Skullbeatz responds:

I actually was totally pissed when i wrote that description :D thanks for your review man!

Press Pause Press Pause

!@%$

If I were drunk and high, this song would make my eyeballs sweat. Embodiment of bittersweet emotion, love it!

sr Ft Omega Phantom(frstyle) sr Ft Omega Phantom(frstyle)

real

I pipe this in when I'm kicking sidewalks on a run. Awesome flow, perfect length keeps it from getting old, which is great because I rarely finish most songs when I'm huffin an puffin. Stuck it in a mix CD for my weights class along Worst way by MC-Q, my friends sayin good work.

battlecat responds:

ty for review and yeas its nice to put in a mix cd omega mix himself also maybe hes gonna do it sometime.

TB - Worst Way(Watch Me) TB - Worst Way(Watch Me)

awesome

I really harsh about rap and singing on NG, but this is the best I've ever heard, the awesome beat is nothing without compared to the furious lyrics. Its in my running tracks now, everytime I hear that part, "RIP through ya muscles!" Can't help but throw some air punches as i'm sprintin.

Piano Echoes - Firebolt Drmz Piano Echoes - Firebolt Drmz

Great branch off

However I still gotta stick with the original. Its become a permanent fixture in my jogging tunes, I still listen to it at least once a week, after all these months. I gotta say that no other song gives me goosebumps like the buildup in the original, full blast through some headphones. When I'm running and that finale hits my ears, my legs just feel weightless and I end up in a dead sprint every time I listen to it.

mjattie responds:

wow, that's nice to hear ;) I'm glad this song is not forgotten! And if it keeps you fit, then it's awesome, lol.

Thanks!

The Belmont Legend The Belmont Legend

Power

This has it. Excellent transitioning!

Metal Gear Acoustic Metal Gear Acoustic

Bi-ute-if-all

Can you play this at my eulogy?

With your talent you should try to replicate 'The best is yet to come' with guitar or strings.

Secret of Mana Title: SNES Secret of Mana Title: SNES

On your mark, Get set,

NOSTALGIA!

Amazing job, brought back some memories.